Skip to content
I am a certified humanistic-existential psychotherapist, and a sociologist of culture.
There are a few things that are especially important for me during the therapy process:
- a meeting (with oneself and other people), through which the exchange and dialogue bring a new quality to our experience,
- mutual openness and inclusion in the here-and-now, allowing the client to build a relationship based on trust and respect,
- search of their, subjective truth,
- efforts to accept oneself as one is in order to gain the strength to change (the concept of a paradoxical change),
- combine different elements together, (this applies to both holism, that is, observing emotions and body, thoughts and behavior, as well as to connect the facts to get a better understanding),
- responsibility for oneself, freedom and choice and, what is associated with it, getting the flexibility to move freely between the extremes (eg. gentleness and aggression).